Welcome to the forum, a community for MPA managers and others to learn new information, help each other and help their peers. With this in mind, we ask that all members please respect the following basic rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
• All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk.
• The forum is categorised by topics. Please post questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
• If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the moderators have the right to move it to a more appropriate forum.
• The posting of copyrighted material on our website is strictly prohibited.
• It is strictly forbidden to publish messages whose sole purpose is the promotion of websites / business / companies (spam).
• The opinions of others must be respected, except if they are offensive or threatening. Repeated lack of respect will result in banning from the forum.
• There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
• This is a multilingual community. Please avoid using SMS or chat style abbreviations, as well as acronyms, as these are not easily understood by translation software.
• You are welcome to post topics in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
• Write in lowercase, including topic titles.
• The title of a topic should be indicative of its content, to facilitate search by other users.
• Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
• This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, moderators will delete the material themselves.
• Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our forum and a deletion of their account.
When posting you agree that the administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for reading and accepting these basic forum rules.
Q&A about website and forum. New users presentations.
1 post • Page 1 of 1